With heightened consumer awareness on environment issues, companies need to take proactive steps in supporting green initiatives as a source of competitive advantage. Proactively supporting and undertaking green initiatives are now a part of global good governance practices.
Employees are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs if they work for a company that’s perceived to be environmentally friendly, says a study from the Charlton College of Business at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth. From an employees’ point of view, being green is better than having lots of green, according to the study, which is published in the latest issue of the Interdisciplinary Environmental Review. A firm’s financial performance had no correlation with employee happiness levels, researchers found.
According to the Nielsen report, “Brands that are able to strategically connect (sustainability) to actual behavior are in a good place to capitalize on increased consumer expectation and demand.” The report adds, that “Sustainability claims on packaging must also reflect how a company operates inside and out.”
Your business can ride this tsunami wave by gaining market share from the rapidly growing number of environmentally responsible consumers or your business can lag the market and peers by ignoring this trend.
Forest Creators enables companies to not only plant trees, but to also honour customers, employees, dealers and stakeholders with trees through personalized co-branded eTreeCertificates. Send many certificates at once and schedule the automatic delivery of certificates on future dates. And does all this by helping corporates & individuals get the benefits of 80G.
- Thank customers for switching to electronic communication
- Plant trees to welcome new customers
- Plant a tree to every existing customer
- Plant trees to greet customers on festivals
- Donate trees on behalf of loyal customers
- Plant trees to compliment the launch of a green product
- Donate a tree on Customers Birthdays, Anniversary etc
- Plant a Complete forest & become carbon neutral for the whole year manufacturing your products
- Donate a tree to every member of your staff & also involve the members of their families.
- Donate a tree gift to honour star performers
- Plant a forest to honour loyal employees
- Donate a tree to mark employee birthdays / weddings / babies
- Do Team Building exercise by arranging Team visit at Plantation site & Planting trees together using the Miyawaki Method. Come together as one & help save the environment .
Honour Business Associates by Donating Trees
- Donate trees on behalf of distributors and supply chain partners on birthdays, anniversaries and festivals
- Donate trees to Recognize distributors, stockists and supply chain partners on achievement of sales targets
- Donate trees to Honour supply chain partners that conform to green practices
Carbon Emission Offset
Use our Carbon Calculator to Set an annual goal on the number of trees to plant to offset all or part of your emissions.
You can use our Carbon Calculator to Calculate below:
- Offset electricity from computer/ IT products
- Offset emissions from air travel
- Offset emissions from car use
- Offset for customers/ Employees commute to point of sale
- Sensitise & encourage employees to offset personal emissions
- Offset for employee travel
- Offset for employee lifestyle
- Offset for employee based on its Food intake.
Our mission is to bring back our lost forests, we do it by creating them using Miyawaki Method.
Enviro Creators Foundation
118, High Tech Industrial Centre, Caves Road, Jogeshwari (E), Mumbai 400 060, India
+91 98200 35036