21st March’ 2018
No. of Saplings Planted: 15,000
Sponsored By: Parkland, Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd., Pioneer Extruders Ltd., Future Retail, Boisar
Tree Genre: 20 to 25 Species
PARKLAND GREEN ACRES
- Total of 15000+ Trees to be planted. The project started on 09.03.2018 & plantation of 1000 Trees of 20 species were planted on World Forest Day; of which last patch of 3000 Trees to be planted in next 15 Days.
- Forest Creators awarded Green Appreciation Certificate for Creating Forest.
SHREE AJIT GREEN GROWERS
- Second Phase of Plantation of 3000 Trees of 25 Different species were done in the presence of 67 employees who included the foreign delegates. Next 2000 trees to be planted by this week end.
- Forest Creators awarded Green Appreciation Certificate for Creating Forest of planting 5000 trees in Phase 1.
- Individual Certificates by Forest Creators as well as Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd. was awarded to the employees who helped the company & earth Go Green.
PIONEER GREEN FOREST
- Plantation of 5000 Trees of 25 Different species were done by Pioneer Extruders Ltd. in the presence of employees, invitees & Taluka Development Officer Mrs. Dakshaben C. Kamli.
- Forest Creators awarded Green Appreciation Certificate for Creating Forest with the hands Taluka Development Officer Mrs. Dakshaben C. Kamli.
PAL MIYAWAKI FOREST – LUNGS OF TARAPUR
- Two Foreign Delegates from Switzerland visited the Lungs of Tarapur & expressed their happiness. Pal Miyawaki Forests have the legacy of carrying out Tree Plantation of minimum 20 Trees with the hands of visitors.
- It’s one of the unique kinds of our project done in between the Polluted Zones of Companies & a garbage dumping yard which saw plastics & harmful chemicals. Today it has resulted into growing of 23000 + Trees & the plantation is still going on. The amazing part is “the survival is 95%”.
- Due to our Open Source Learning Methodology the people at Pal Miyawaki Forest started a new project at Unit G6 called “Green Future” on International Days of Forest & planted 6000 Trees of 20 Local Species.